The Nuaire Drimaster 365 (DRI-365) is an all year operating low-energy whole home Positive Input Ventilation system. A cost-effective solution that is easy to install making it ideal for both repairs and maintenance schemes and new build applications.
The Nuaire Drimaster 365 (DRI-365) unit is fully automatic and intelligently decides whether to source its air supply from the loft space or directly from outside based on air temperature.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment– Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Easy & simple installation – Sited in the loft with supply air from outside via a length of duct fitted to either a louvered grille or soffit kit (optional kits available)
- Allows occupants to keep windows closed – For added security and noise sensitive sites the unit continuously inputs fresh filtered air
- Health benefit – Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Reduces radon gas levels – Evidence by the BRE demonstrates the principle of PIV is a remedial measure for Radon gas
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability
- Wired boost switch supplied – Allows occupant to boost the fan when desired
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years
- 5 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 4 years parts only
The Nuaire Drimaster 365 (DRI-365) provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this the Nuaire Drimaster 365 (DRI-365) unit is mounted in the loft space where it draws air either from the loft space through filters, or directly from outside via ducting and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
Our range of NUAIRE DRIMASTER-ECO units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level (heat recovery mode).
If the loft temperature becomes excessive the Nuaire Drimaster 365 (DRI-365) unit will automatically convert to drawing it’s air supply from outside the property via the fitted duct.
Please note you must choose one of the below codes for the additional kit needed at install:
The Nuaire Drimaster 365 (DRI-365) provides whole home Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) for properties with lofts. The Nuaire Drimaster 365 (DRI-365) unit is mounted in the loft-space, and uses integral temperature sensors to dictate where its air supply comes from. If the loft space exceeds a set temperature then air is drawn from directly outside the property via fitted duct, whereas during colder months the warmer air will be utilised from the loft space; in both circumstances the air is filtered before entering the home via a ceiling diffuser.