The Nuaire Drimaster Eco 3S (DRI-ECO-3STOREY) is a low energy whole house Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) system designed specifically for 3 storey properties. With its cost-effective solution of a non -disruptive installation, this unit is ideal for repairs and maintenance schemes.
Features and Benefits:
- Fire regulation-compliant diffuser with intumescent fire damper – For use in stairwells of 3 storey properties provides one hour of fire resistance in accordance with BS476 Part 20 and ESO834
- Cures condensation dampness – Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment– Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Easy & simple installation – Under one hour
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefit – Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- 5 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 4 years parts only
The Nuaire Drimaster Eco 3S (DRI-ECO-3STOREY) provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation principle (PIV). Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging the movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this, the unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
In order to meet fire regulation standards, this is the only NUAIRE DRIMASTER-ECO unit that comes with a powder-coated aluminium ceiling diffuser which provides a 1-hour fire-block.
Our range of NUAIRE DRIMASTER-ECO units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level (heat recovery mode).
If the loft temperature becomes excessive the unit will switch to standby mode (no airflow). Once installed, the airflow can be set to suit the house size and, if required, the way it responds to the temperature changes within.
The Nuaire Drimaster Eco 3S (DRI-ECO-3STOREY) provides whole home ventilation for 3 storey properties with lofts. The Nuaire Drimaster Eco 3S (DRI-ECO-3STOREY) unit is mounted in the loft-space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level via an intumescent aluminium diffuser, into the property.
I&M Nuaire Drimaster Eco 3S (DRI-ECO-3STOREY) – Whole House Ventilation for 3 Storey properties
Nuaire Drimaster Eco 3S (DRI-ECO-3STOREY) User Guide
Nuaire Drimaster Eco 3S (DRI-ECO-3STOREY) Consultant Specification
Nuaire Drimaster Eco 3S (DRI-ECO-3STOREY) Product Information