The Nuaire Drimaster ECO HC (DRI-ECO-HC) is a low energy whole home Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) system. A cost effective solution with a non -disruptive installation making it ideal for repairs and maintenance schemes.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness and preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment– Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Occupant controllability – A remote switch DRI-ECO-4S is available to provide the occupant control of their own comfort within the home
- Optional Additional Sensors – Remote carbon dioxide detector DRI-ECO-CO2 and relative humidity sensors DRI-ECO-RH will automatically raise the fans speed when set levels are measured to maintain good air quality
- Easy & simple installation – Under one hour
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability
- Hall Control – System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefit – Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- 7 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only
The Nuaire Drimaster ECO HC (DRI-ECO-HC) provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging the movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this, the unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
This Nuaire Drimaster ECO HC (DRI-ECO-HC) unit also comes with a 7 segment display in the ceiling diffuser, offering complete control at the touch of a button without needing access to the unit located in the loft space. A lock function can be used to ensure the system remains tamper-proof.
Our range of NUAIRE DRIMASTER-ECO units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level.
If the loft temperature becomes excessive the Nuaire Drimaster ECO HC (DRI-ECO-HC) unit will switch to standby mode (no airflow). Once installed, the airflow can be set to suit the house size and, if required, the way it responds to the temperature changes within.
The Nuaire Drimaster ECO HC (DRI-ECO-HC) unit provides whole home ventilation for properties with lofts. The unit is mounted in the loft-space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
Commissioning can be carried out via the controls cited within the ceiling diffuser.
I&M Nuaire Drimaster ECO HC (DRI-ECO-HC) – Whole house ventilation unit with Hall Control
Nuaire Drimaster ECO HC (DRI-ECO-HC) User Guide
Nuaire Drimaster ECO HC (DRI-ECO-HC) Consultant Specification
Nuaire Drimaster ECO HC (DRI-ECO-HC) Product Information