The Nuaire Drimaster ECO Heat HCs (DRI-ECO-HEAT-HCS) provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this, the Nuaire Drimaster ECO Heat HCs (DRI-ECO-HEAT-HCS) unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property. An integrated heater tempers airflow should the temperature in the loft space drop below a set point, ensuring ultimate comfort in the home.
Features & benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment– Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Unique cost effective solution on tempering incoming air – Thermostatically controlled 400 watt comfort heater positioned at the diffuser resulting in minimal heat loss
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- Easy & simple installation – Typically installed in under one hour
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability
- Hall Control – System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefit – Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers
- 7 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour, remaining 6 years parts only
This Nuaire Drimaster ECO Heat HCs (DRI-ECO-HEAT-HCS) unit also comes with a 7 segment display in the ceiling diffuser, offering complete control at the touch of a button without needing access to the unit located in the loft space. A lock function can be used to ensure the system remains tamper-proof.
Our range of NUAIRE DRIMASTER ECO units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level.
If the loft temperature becomes excessive the Nuaire Drimaster ECO Heat HCs (DRI-ECO-HEAT-HCS) unit will switch to standby mode (no airflow). Once installed, the airflow can be set to suit the house size and, if required, the way it responds to the temperature changes within.
Commissioning can be carried out via the controls cited within the ceiling diffuser.
The Nuaire Drimaster ECO Heat HCs (DRI-ECO-HEAT-HCS) provides whole home Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) for properties with lofts. The unit is mounted in the loft space.