Nuaire Drimaster ECO LC (DRI-ECO-LC) is the basic Nuaire loft unit which is a low energy home Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) system, The main difference between the HC and the LC unit is that on this unit (the LC) the controls are positioned on the unit in the loft space. This is great if you have tenants etc as it stops them from fiddling with the controls.
Features and Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) reduces the humidity in the air, curing condensation dampness preventing mould growth
- Energy efficient – System automatically drops into standby during warmer months if there is no evidence of condensation
- Health benefits – These units are clinically proven to help relieve allergy and asthma sufferers
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment– Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Occupant controllability – A remote switch DRI-ECO-4S is available to provide the occupant control of their own comfort within the home
- Optional Additional Sensors – Remote carbon dioxide detector DRI-ECO-CO2 and relative humidity sensors DRI-ECO-RH will automatically raise the fans speed when set levels are measured to maintain good air quality
- Easy & simple installation – Can be fitted in under one hour (depending on conditions and situation)
- Sleek circular diffuser – looks neat on the ceiling
- Filter change indicator – To let you know when the filter is ready for replacement
- Ultra low maintenance – Filter lasts up to every five years
- Meets parts L & F of the building Regulations – as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- 5 year manufacturers warranty: 1 year for parts and labour, remaining 4 years parts only
The Nuaire Drimaster ECO LC (DRI-ECO-LC) works using the Positive Input Ventilation principle. This is to introduce fresh, filtered air into a building that suffers from mould at a continuous rate, this causes movement of the air from inside through to the outside. To achieve this, the Nuaire Drimaster ECO LC (DRI-ECO-LC) unit draws air through the filters and introduces it into the property at ceiling level,
NUAIRE DRI-ECO units in our range are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft and boosts the air into your home when the loft temperature rises over a pre-set (and adjustable) level – this is called heat recovery mode.
The Nuaire Drimaster ECO LC (DRI-ECO-LC) unit also has a standby mode (no airflow) in case the loft temperature becomes too high and the unit will switch off temporarily until the heat drops. Once installed, the airflow can be adjusted to suit the size of the house and the way it responds to the temperature changes within.
The Nuaire Drimaster ECO LC (DRI-ECO-LC) unit is mounted in the loft-space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it to the building at ceiling level.
I&M I&M Nuaire Drimaster ECO LC (DRI-ECO-LC) – Whole house ventilation unit with Loft Control
Nuaire Drimaster ECO LC (DRI-ECO-LC) User Guide
Nuaire Drimaster ECO LC (DRI-ECO-LC) Consultant Specification
Nuaire Drimaster ECO LC (DRI-ECO-LC) Product Information