The Nuaire Drimaster ECO LINK HC (DRI-ECO-LINK-HC ) is a low energy, whole house Positive Input Ventilation (PIV) system. A cost effective solution with a non -disruptive installation making it ideal for repairs and maintenance schemes.
This Nuaire Drimaster ECO Link HC (DRI-ECO-LINK-HC ) unit incorporates radio frequency (RF) to enable a range of remote sensors and switches.
Features and Benefits:
- Improved indoor air quality and healthy living environment– Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home.
- Occupant controllability – A remote switch DRI-ECO-4S is available to provide the occupant control of their own comfort within the home
- Optional Additional Sensors – Remote carbon dioxide detector DRI-ECO-CO2 and relative humidity sensors DRI-ECO-RH will automatically raise the fans speed when set levels are measured to maintain good air quality.
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy.
- Easy & simple installation – Under one hour.
- Modern, sleek circular diffuser – Provides occupant acceptability.
- Hall Control – System controls located in the ceiling diffuser for easy commission and access for maintenance checks.
- Filter change indicator – To ensure optimum performance is maintained.
- Very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every five years.
- Extremely energy efficient – System goes into standby during warmer months when there is no evidence of condensation.
- Health benefit – Clinically proven to help allergy and asthma sufferers.
- 7 year warranty: 1 year parts and labour. remaining 6 years parts only.
The Nuaire Drimaster ECO Link HC (DRI-ECO-LINK-HC ) unit works in conjunction with the following control systems:
- NUAIRE DRIMASTER ECO-4S WIRELESS BUTTON SWITCH
- NUAIRE DRIMASTER ECO-2S WIRELESS BUTTON SWITCH
- NUAIRE DRIMASTER ECO-RH REMOTE HUMIDITY SENSOR
- NUAIRE DRIMASTER REMOTE MONITORING DEVICE
- NUAIRE DRIMASTER ECO-CO2 CARBON DIOXIDE SENSOR
The Nuaire Drimaster ECO Link HC (DRI-ECO-LINK-HC ) provides whole home ventilation using the Positive Input Ventilation principle. Essentially the concept is to introduce fresh, filtered air into the dwelling at a continuous rate, encouraging the movement of air from inside to outside. To achieve this, the unit is mounted in the loft space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
This Nuaire Drimaster ECO Link HC (DRI-ECO-LINK-HC ) unit’s integral radio frequency receiver allows additional functions with optional remote and wired sensors and switches, listed below.
The Nuaire Drimaster ECO Link HC (DRI-ECO-LINK-HC ) unit also comes with a 7 segment display in the ceiling diffuser, offering complete control at the touch of a button without needing access to the unit located in the loft space. A lock function can be used to ensure the system remains tamper-proof.
Our range of Nuaire DRIMASTER-ECO units are fitted with an internal temperature sensor. This sensor continuously monitors the temperature in the loft, boosting the air volume when the loft temperature is above a set level.
If the loft temperature becomes excessive the Nuaire Drimaster ECO Link HC (DRI-ECO-LINK-HC ) unit will switch to standby mode (no airflow). Once installed, the airflow can be set to suit the house size and, if required, the way it responds to the temperature changes within.
Choice of sensors include:
Nuaire DRI-ECO-2S. A 2 switch controller that can be located anywhere within the property and allows manual control over the units boost function
Nuaire DRI-ECO-CO2. A Carbon Dioxide detector which must be wired in to the properties mainspower supply. This sensor will trigger the units boost function should Carbon Dioxide levels rise above a set point within the home, therefore increasing the airflow and forcing the polluted air out of the property.
Nuaire DRI-ECO-RH. A Remote Humidity sensor that measures the levels of humidity in the home and prompts the unit to enter boost mode, increasing the airflow and bring RH levels back to a comfortable level.
Nuaire Drimaster ECO Link HC (DRI-ECO-LINK-HC ) provides whole home ventilation for properties with lofts. The unit is mounted in the loft-space, drawing air through the filters and inputting it, at ceiling level, into the property.
Commissioning can be carried out via the controls cited within the ceiling diffuser.
Optional controls are either wired into the mains power supply (DRI-ECO-CO2) or are battery operated (DRI-ECO-RH and DRI-ECO-2S) and can be fitted anywhere in the home.
I&M Nuaire Drimaster ECO Link HC (DRI-ECO-LINK-HC ) – Whole house ventilation unit with Hall Control
Nuaire Drimaster ECO Link HC (DRI-ECO-LINK-HC ) User Guide
Nuaire Drimaster ECO Link HC (DRI-ECO-LINK-HC ) Consultant Specification
Nuaire Drimaster ECO Link HC (DRI-ECO-LINK-HC ) Product Information