Based on the popular and low-energy Positive Input Ventilation principle which Nuaire invented in 1972, the Nuaire Flatmaster range has been specifically designed to ventilate homes without lofts. The system introduces air into the home at a continuous low rate, eliminating condensation dampness and forcing our indoor pollutants such as Radon gas and carbon monoxide. Allergens are kept to a minimum and outdoor pollutants such as pollen and traffic fumes are kept out. The results are a fresh and healthy indoor environment.
The aesthetically pleasing and compact unit is usually situated in a convenient location, such as a kitchen cupboard or hallway, and is ducted to a central location. Multi-positional spigots allow for quicker installation with only one external wall penetration.
Features & Benefits:
- Cures condensation dampness – PIV removes humidity from the air, preventing mould growth and controlling dust-mite allergens
- Improves indoor air quality – Indoor pollutants from cooking and cleaning, as well as outdoor pollutants including traffic fumes, pollen and Radon gas are eradicated from the home
- Meets Regulations – Meets Part F & L of Building Regulations as a low-energy ventilation strategy
- Extremely low power consumption – As low as 3 watts
- Easy installation and very low maintenance – Filter clean or replacement every 18 months
- Optional heater facility – To provide additional heat to the incoming air if required
- 5 year warranty – 1 year parts and labour, remaining 4 years parts only
The Nuaire Flatmaster unit is designed to take fresh air from outside, filter the air, warm it (if fitted with a heater) and discharge it into the central hallway via a system of ducting. The Nuaire Flatmaster unit is usually situated in a kitchen, airing cupboard or hallway, and is ducted to a central location. The interchangeable, multi-positional inlet/outlet spigots allow for quicker installation with only one external wall penetration.
The dwelling internal air discharge grille is usually installed at high level in a central location within the hallway, although discharging the air down the length of the hallway (away from the front door) should also prove acceptable.
Nuaire Flatmaster unit performance may be enhanced if an existing heat source can warm the discharged air eg, by locating the discharge grille above a radiator.
The Nuaire Flatmaster system has been specifically designed for homes without lofts.