Before using this website please note that all transactions are subject to our terms and conditions of sale.
1. Our Contract.
Nuaire Ventilation Suppliers (including Nuaire-ventilation-suppliers.co.uk and ‘The Nuaire Ventilation Suppliers’ trade counter) are trading styles of BLOC ELECTRICAL LTD registered company number 09361981 of 6 Terraced Factory units, Bassington Lane, Cramlington NE23 8AD (‘the company’)
These Terms and Conditions govern the supply of goods sold through the company. The terms (“our”, “we” and “us”) refer to BLOC ELECTRICAL LTD and the Nuaire Ventilation Suppliers trading style, the term (“you”) refers to you, the business customer and constitute the entire and only agreement between us in relation thereto.
All orders placed are subject to acceptance by us, to deliver the goods to you at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us. The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order. Nuaire Ventilation Suppliers is a Trade outlet offering heavily discounted goods, the price of supply of our goods has been calculated on the understanding of being sold through a B2B (Business to Business) and not on a consumer sales basis which would have a higher per sale cost to the company. Any orders through the Nuaire Ventilation Suppliers website, in person at the Nuaire Ventilation Suppliers trade counter or over the telephone are therefore only accepted on a business to business ‘contract of sale’ basis and are EXEMPT from the Consumer Contracts (formerly distance selling) regulations. We have no method of confirming that you are a trade/business customer and are therefore rely upon you to be truthful about your status when entering into a contract with us.
3. Price & Payment
1. The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our web site at the time you place your order plus any charges for delivery and insurance as set out on our web site
2. We reserve the right to change the price of commodity goods, such as those containing significant amounts of copper or nickel or the like, due to market conditions but we will confirm the prevailing price with you before accepting your order. We are not obliged to accept your order for such goods and may decline it or limit the order quantity.
3. Occasionally an error may occur with our web site and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
4. Subject to clause 3.5, we must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order, and any applicable charges for delivery, before your order can be processed unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
5. If you are an account customer, payment shall be made in full at the end of the month following the date of invoice. Time shall be of the essence for payment. We may revoke credit if you fail to make payment when due. If payment is not made when due, interest is payable at the rate of 3 per cent over HSBC’s then current base rate on the amount outstanding from the due date for payment until receipt by us of the full amount (including any accrued interest) whether before or after judgement, together with any reasonable legal or other recovery costs.
6. If you pay by cheque, please note that we may use the Transax service from Certegy Limited to provide a warranty for your cheque. Certegy will record information about your cheque and will use personal data about you (or information about your company) in order to enable them to collect a debt and may carry out a credit check where they deem it necessary. Certegy will charge you an administrative fee for collection of a dishonoured cheque.
7. We do not store customer credit card details.
4. Delivery & Title
1. All goods will be checked by 2 people prior to dispatch. We will then dispatch the goods for delivery by courier or carrier in accordance with your order.
2. Please note that once we have dispatched goods we are in the hands of the courier service and cannot therefore guarantee any delivery date or time, you must therefore not schedule or commence any related installation work until after you have received your order and checked all the goods for any defects or missing parts.
3. You should be aware that the courier/carrier will require a valid signature on collection or delivery, your signature will be in confirmation that you accept the goods as being delivered undamaged and in good order, therefore it is imperative that you open and check any parcels before signing for the contents/goods. If on checking, you find damaged or missing goods please reject delivery clearly stating your reason for the rejection. You should then immediately inform us in writing at the above address or by email to email@example.com so that we may pursue the carrier/courier for the cost of the damaged/missing goods. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within 3 days of dispatch, you must notify us in order that we can contact the courier/carrier to trace the goods.
4. Upon delivery of the goods to you, the goods shall be at your risk. In spite of delivery having been made, title in the goods shall only pass to you once you have paid the price for the goods in full and no other sums whatsoever shall be due to us from you. Until title in the goods passes from us, you shall hold the goods on a fiduciary basis as bailee and shall store the goods at your own cost separately from all other goods in your possession and marked in such a way that they are clearly identified as our property.
1. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we may, at our discretion, supply or deliver a substituted product or refund you the price paid for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days or, in the case of an account customer, we may, in our absolute discretion, as soon as possible raise a credit to offset the amount invoiced to you.
6. Cancellation & Returns
1. You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 14 days of the date of order. Such notice must be given in writing by mail or email. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation. Once we have received your returns request we will decide the best way of return and advise you accordingly, for instance items supplied from stock may need to be returned to our distribution centre, however items sent direct from the manufacturer may need to be returned to that manufacturer. Faulty items supplied direct from the manufacturer will need to be sent directly back to the manufacturer for testing and inspection. Please do not return any items prior to receiving our instructions for return as this may result in additional costs/delays for yourself.
2. On cancellation for whatever reason, you must return the goods at your cost unless we agree in writing that you may dispose of them in which case please comply with the manufacturer’s instructions before disposing of hazardous goods. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty, the incorrect goods have been ordered, or because of unsuitable substitution by us, we may at our absolute discretion meet the cost of return or a portion thereof.
3. If you intend to return any goods you will have a duty of care for the goods and will need to ensure they are adequately packaged and insured. You will be liable for the cost of the goods until we have received them and have confirmed they are in good order. As it may not be possible for a member of our returns team to check goods prior to a member of staff signing for them we will only sign for goods on an unchecked basis at time of delivery. Full inspection and testing will follow within 48 hours of receiving any returned goods.
4. If the packaging is found to have been damaged by opening and/or resealing and/or during the return, you will be responsible for the cost of the repackaging of the goods to a resaleable condition. In such circumstances you should arrange to pursue the return courier for the cost of repair or replacement of the goods.
5. We do not insist goods are returned in original packaging, however you should understand that if the goods or the packaging in which we receive them are not in an original and resaleable condition we may have to re-package the goods in order sell them. Should we need to arrange inspection/testing of goods, repackaging to bring them back to a resaleable condition we will charge this at a fixed rate of £56.00 plus VAT.
6. Goods returned due to being ordered incorrectly or because no longer required will be subject to a 20% restocking charge which will be deducted prior to any refund.
1. If you have satisfied us of a problem with the goods within 14 days of delivery, we will at our discretion either make good any shortage or non-delivery; replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
2. We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions.
3. Goods are intended for use in the UK and we make no warranties that the goods are suitable for use outside the UK, or comply with any laws, regulations or standards of any jurisdiction outside the UK.
8. Limited Companies – Guarantee
1. Those signing the Trade Credit Account Application Form on behalf of limited companies do so as guarantor and irrevocably undertake to guarantee the payment of all monies owing to us by the relevant limited company if we believe that the limited company cannot meet its obligations.
2. If the limited company goes into receivership, liquidation or administration the guarantor will pay to the receiver, liquidator or administrator, as the case may be, such sum as will enable him to pay all monies owed to us by the limited company.
9. Age Requirement for Specific Goods
1. Where you place an order for age-restricted goods such as solvents or bladed implements, you confirm that you are over the age of 18 and that delivery will be accepted by a person over the age of 18. We reserve the right to cancel your order if we reasonably believe you are not legally entitled to order certain goods.
1. We may suspend further supply or delivery, stop any goods in transit or terminate our contract by notice in writing to you if you are in breach of an obligation hereunder or you become unable to pay your debts when they fall due or proceedings are commenced by or against you alleging bankruptcy or insolvency. Upon termination, your indebtedness to us becomes immediately due and payable and we shall be under no further obligation to supply goods to you.
11. Force Majeure
1. We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
1. If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
Using this website
Terms and conditions of sale when using the Nuaire-ventilation-suppliers.co.uk website:
Please read these conditions of use carefully before using this web site. Using this web site indicates that you accept these conditions of use. If you do not accept these conditions of use, do not use this web site.
All material included in our web site is intended for general information purposes only and does not represent advice for any particular application in any particular situation. Users are hereby placed under notice that they should take appropriate steps to verify such information is applicable to each specific application in each specific circumstance. No user should act or refrain from acting on the general information contained in this web site without first verifying the information and obtaining professional advice. Nuaire-ventilation-suppliers.co.uk makes no representations or warranties whatsoever as to the accuracy of the information contained in this web site.
Nuaire-ventilation-suppliers.co.uk expressly disclaims all liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage occasioned from the use or inability to use this web site whether directly or indirectly resulting from inaccuracies, defects, errors, whether typographical or otherwise, omissions, out of date information or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable and Nuaire-ventilation-suppliers.co.uk had been advised of the possibility of the same. Consequential and indirect loss and damage shall include but not be limited to loss of profits, loss of goodwill, and wasted expenditure.
The user agrees that material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of this web site is obtained entirely at the user’s own risk and that the user will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data, even if such loss and damage was reasonably foreseeable and Nuaire-ventilation-suppliers.co.uk had been advised of the possibility of the same.
Nuaire-ventilation-suppliers.co.uk does not accept any liability in connection with any third party information that can be accessed through this web site and does not assess any such information for the purpose of endorsing or approving the contents thereof.
If any provision of these Conditions of Use is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
Nuaire-ventilation-suppliers.co.uk’s omission to exercise any right under these Conditions of Use shall not constitute a waiver of any such right unless expressly accepted by the Nuaire-ventilation-suppliers.co.uk in writing.
These Conditions of Use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and the user and Nuaire-ventilation-suppliers.co.uk agree to submit any dispute arising out of the use of this web site to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.